LAST GOLD QUEEN JEWELRY COLLECTION IS HERE!
ORDER YOURS !

LAST GOLD QUEEN COLLECTION

2/08/2013

TODAY'S OUTFIT : DETAILS MAKE THE DIFF! sneak peak of my brandnew jewel line LAST GOLD QUEEN !

Hello Friday, i f*cking missed u!Waking up in a good mood is the best feeling.And why not today? TGIF aka Thanks God is Friday! The weekend is finally here and it looks like it will be a beautiful one.Get out and enjoy it, tomorrow's not promised!
Here  is ma outfit for today !




The weekend is upon us, and I think we should all take time to do the things we love and be around our most cherished family and friends! Happy Friday!



my brand new blue royal genuine leather bag made in Italy


my  bowie wedges with blue royal details same as my bag


D2LUX limited edition by Dquared2






                                          plaid shirt and my BRANDNEW GOLD QUEEN EARCHAIN (soon available here)                                                                    from my OWN JEWELS LAST GOLD QUEEN line




details


No comments:

Post a Comment